- Dealing with the “do nothing” employee
- Dumb leadership mistakes such as slapping your employees
- You don’t have to be bossy to be the boss
- Overcoming stereotypes, which can be a major issue
- How to influence without authority, an important tip for many
- How to get people to stop meddling in their previous positions
and much, much more. There is some great reading in leadership in this Leadership Development Carnival.
So follow this LINK to Working Girl and check out this great work. Kudos to Laura Schroeder.