Last Wednesday on March 31st the HR Carnival was published at the Precept Employee Benefits Blog. What great reading. A feast of knowledge to jump start your brain on a Monday following a holiday weekend. Blog posts include:
- Succession managment
- Getting a delegated task back on track
- Employee engagement is not the end goal
- How to work for a younger manager
- How good is your performance data?
- What makes a good leader
- 9 ways to make your boss happy
- and of course my post on Strategy Alert: Too Few Workers and Union Activity
So wander on over and feed your brain some “breakfast of knowledge.” You will be better for it.