- Link to the original tagger(s), and list these rules on my blog.
- Share 7 facts about myself in the post – some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of my post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.
7 Facts About Me
- I once studied monkeys and chimpanzees. Worked on a project that was teaching a chimp a specialized language.
- I abandoned that line of study 3 years into a Ph.D. Never looked back.
- I have raced in several triathlons, despite my size. I race as a Clydesdale.
- I am 57 and I have been married 37 years this December 18th. We were high school sweethearts.
- I regret that I never served in the military, even though I came from a military family.
- I have a wicked, sometimes ribald, sense of humor. (Scratch the sometimes, substitute often.)
- I don’t understand people who have a victim mentality.
Cathy Martin of Find Your Metrics That Matter
Michael Moore of Pennsylvania Labor and Employment
Dan MacCarthy of Great Leadership
Phil Gerbyshak of Slacker Manager
Valeria Maltoni of Conversation Agent
Ann Bares of Compensation Force
Kris Dunn of The HR Capitalist
So there you go. I am off the couch and posting again. Stay tuned.