Michael D. Haberman is the President of Omega HR Consulting. Previously he was the Vice-President and co-founder of Omega HR Solutions, Inc., a consulting and services company offering complete human resources solutions. Mike brings years of experience in dealing with the challenges of Human Resources in the 21st century. He helps companies work on compliance today to make them ready for the future tomorrow.
Mike is the author of the Human Resources blog found at omegahrconsulting.com , which has been recognized several times as a Top 25 in human resources related blogs. It has consistently been named as a top HR blog to read. He has been selected as one of six HR bloggers to be featured on the online version of Human Resources Executive Magazine. He has also been named in the Top 10 Digital Influencers in Human Resources and most recently has been named to the top 65 most influential HR pros on Twitter.
Mike has gained a reputation as a compliance expert. He speaks on a variety of subjects to business associations, human resource associations, and business based civic clubs. He has presented webinars on various HR related issues.
Mike Featured On The Web
- #4 – InterQ – Top HR Twitter Profiles
- About.com: Featuring Omega’s HR Observations Blog
- balancepoint.com: A Top 10 List of HR Articles of 2014
- DriveThruHR: BlogTalk Radio Show
- HireCentrix – Why Unions are Bad for Companies, Employers and Customers
- HR Examiner: Top 10 Digital Influencers
- HR Hero – Searching for the Right Hire
- Huff Post: Top 100 Social HR Experts On Twitter
- jobscience.com’s Top 10 “Not to miss” HR Blogs
- Mashable.com: Digital Careers Series
- moodvise: Most Influential in HR on Twitter
- Ragan’s HR Communication
- The Top 100 Most Social Human Resources Experts On Twitter
- Top 75+ HR Blogs to Follow in 2016
- What Qualifies as “Abusive Conduct”?